Samsung Store Catches Fire Prior To Galaxy S8 Unveiling

Samsung’s never-ending woes with fire continue, as a Samsung Experience Store in the AMK Hub mall caught fire in Singapore on March 28 — a day before the unveiling of the Galaxy S8.

The Samsung Experience Store has been temporarily shut down, due to the fire. The incident also hampered the business of a few shops near the store, which too have closed temporarily.

Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>